FOR SKYPE/ZOOM SESSION: IMPORTANT TECHNICAL INFO
- For coaching via Skype or Zoom you will need a computer with a fairly fast internet connection, your voice/instrument and some way of amplifying so I can hear either via the mic on your computer or by plugging it into a soundcard/audio interface unit so it plays directly to me.
- First, we will arrange a time for a connection test for audio and video quality. Please have Skype/Zoom and your webcam installed with functioning audio/video and high-speed internet. Widescreen view is best. When we are happy and comfortable with the test run we will arrange an initial session.
- If you do go the soundcard/audio interface route you will probably need a mic.
- Headphones will make it easier for you to avoid weird echoing problems.
- You will pay in advance via Paypal.
- I am ok if you wish to record the session(s) for your own study, but please do not upload to a public site